<body> <body>

Thursday, July 06, 2006 @11:09 PM

29TH June 2006 OFFICE TIME: 1000-1730

1000:
Today’s a Thursday! Finally. Seems to me that my life nowadays revolves around just 3 activities: going to work, tuition and sleep. Haven been online for the longest time… and have absolutely no idea what the latest shows are.. considering how much I like watching serials and all.. this is a VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM! =p

Now I know why people just wanna go home to sleep after a long day at work…. Coz now, I know how it feels too! My latest record: soundly asleep at 9.30pm.. coz I dozed off whilst watching tv. =(
My books are the only consolation I have currently. Haha. Been reading a lot of books, especially the bimbo ones… devour them like nobody’s business… if only I can say the same for christian books. =p

After some 2 weeks at work, I can say I’m slowly adjusting to life here… it gets so boring sometimes that I can practically doze off in the office. There’s a comp.. but there’s no MSN, no internet connection, NO games and only Microsoft Word. Hence my latest resolve: blog during office time!!!!! Of course, it is only when I have finished my tasks on hand!

1625:
can u imagine how over-worked and underpaid I am??! Took me sooo long to clear my work… and there’s still more waiting for approval. Ughhh…

1730:
today’s a busy day! Dun ask me why… I feel like I’m constantly applying for work stuff AND my phone’s been ringing non-stop! Usually I don’t mind picking up the phone, but in this case, answering the phone makes matters worse. Dun ask me how too… it’s just that I dun handle any booking, and the majority of the ppl who call are those who want to do a booking. Imagine this: I pick up the phone out of goodwill, to ease the ringing as well as to help those who are calling in, but once I say a mere “hello”, they start speaking in some shipping jargon tt I know nothing of. I’m usually lost, and am unable to offer any help. And the customers still has to wait for one of the staff to be available to help. So, why should I pick up the phone?!!!

Anyway, the good news is that I’m officially off work! Going to orchard to meet Geo and Rong!!!! =)

♥ jacq

ME

JACQUELINE NG
birthday: 6th September!!
was from Anglican High, Victoria JC, NUS...
newly graduated...
in SATS


Quote of the week:
Challenges often make us realize that we are stronger than we think. -chelle thompson


I am who You say I am

A happy me is when I am surrounded by my family and close friends, doing things that i love!
trying to always be happy and cheerful...
despite the circumstances though at times i can be sad like mad.
currently trying to get to know myself better.
Oone thing for sure that i know, i love shopping and it's proven to be therapeutic!
loves challenges.. they make me think.
love a good bicker here and there. they make me think too!
also love the sun loads! anything outdoor works for me... though i still prefer blading to cycling or running.

MY NEVER ENDING WANTS


New Clothes! Jackets, tops, jeans
BAGS

Get a job that i like
strengthen my friendships
exercise!! so need it...

ipod video!
PSP? thinks hard.



CHANNELS OF LOVE





-SHOPPPPING HEAVEN-






-jas-
-ally-
-pamela-
-Nic-
-Ben-





THE PAST

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
October 2007
November 2007


SAY