<body> <body>

Thursday, July 06, 2006 @11:15 PM

5th July 2006- Wednesday
Office time 0938

Seems like I’ve finally gotten used to life at work… Things are pretty much settled and I’ve done ALL the stuffs I have on hand… haha. Achievement huh?

Now that I’m up pretty much 3-4 hours earlier than I normally would, I find that I have that lil’ more time in a day as compared to before. It’s quite a nice feeling actually. Though the tiredness does sink in here and there. But at times like NOW, when I’m free and have nothing else to do, I take time to reflect and plan for the day/week etc. If only I can do QT here too… life would be bliss!

And at times like now, I realize that I simply enjoy multi-tasking. (though I know I’m not that good at it. =p) I would plan to accomplish a few things at a time, and can never fully concentrate on just one thing at a time. Think life’s too boring for that. Like, if I were talking on the phone, it would not just be chatting. I’ll probably be on MSN, watching tv, and playing spider solitaire in the same setting. I know to some extent that this kinda attitude sucks, especially if you’re the one on the phone. But I find it really hard to just focus on just one thing at a time. But hey, though it’s multi-tasking, it’s not slip-shod!

Anyways.. back to lifeeeee….
Yesterday’s Leaders’ Conference marked the ordination of Pastor Sam, Pastor Pacer and Pastor Tim. And Pastor Colin can turn any event, however solemn, into a jovial one. Man! And the ordination was waaay cool! I felt so honored to be part of it, to see Pastor Rony charge my leaders into Pastoral work. Words couldn’t describe how I felt. It was quite monumental. Haha.

I’ve always been impressed with Pastor Rony’s leadership. How he can accurately point out the church’s needs and flaws at a particular point in time. And it is always on hindsight how spot-on he was, and how good the direction is. I’m not saying like I know it very well and all.. I don’t even attend every single sun’s main service (and this is something I’m not proud to admit and AM actively trying to change). But as I reflected, his goals for the church are real solid. And now, he’s preparing us for revival. And I have a gut feel that it WILL come to pass. And I hope and pray that Speedlight will be a part of it too.

And it is so true how much we lack love.. and how much we need it. At least, I think it applies to me. How hard it is to love someone whom we feel is so unlovable! And how much we need to realize how precious that person is to God. Quote from Pastor Rony: love is not a feeling. And it doesn’t just stop at that. It is a command. We need to be baptized into God’s love and extend this fellowship of love. Are you getting it?! =p I think I did! =ppp

In short, I feel motivated to love more.. and challenged to take Christ more seriously. Not just the partaking of love, but also the partaking of His suffering. There’s no power without the cross. Help me never forget that.
=)

♥ jacq

ME

JACQUELINE NG
birthday: 6th September!!
was from Anglican High, Victoria JC, NUS...
newly graduated...
in SATS


Quote of the week:
Challenges often make us realize that we are stronger than we think. -chelle thompson


I am who You say I am

A happy me is when I am surrounded by my family and close friends, doing things that i love!
trying to always be happy and cheerful...
despite the circumstances though at times i can be sad like mad.
currently trying to get to know myself better.
Oone thing for sure that i know, i love shopping and it's proven to be therapeutic!
loves challenges.. they make me think.
love a good bicker here and there. they make me think too!
also love the sun loads! anything outdoor works for me... though i still prefer blading to cycling or running.

MY NEVER ENDING WANTS


New Clothes! Jackets, tops, jeans
BAGS

Get a job that i like
strengthen my friendships
exercise!! so need it...

ipod video!
PSP? thinks hard.



CHANNELS OF LOVE





-SHOPPPPING HEAVEN-






-jas-
-ally-
-pamela-
-Nic-
-Ben-





THE PAST

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
October 2007
November 2007


SAY