<body> <body>

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 @2:23 PM

been hearing this song recently.... love it... =)

After some time I’ve finally made up my mind
She is the girl and I really want to make her mine
I’m searching everywhere to find her again
To tell her I love her
And I’m sorry ’bout the things I’ve done

I find her standing in front of the church
The only place in town where I didn’t search
She looks so happy in her wedding dress
But she’s crying while she’s saying this

Chorus:
Boy I missed your kisses all the time but this is
Twenty five minutes too late
Though you travelled so far boy I’m sorry you are
Twenty five minutes too late
Against the wind I’m going home again
Wishing be back to the time when we were more than
Friends
Still I see her in front of the church
The only place in town where I didn’t search
She looks so happy in her wedding dress
But she’s cried while she’s saying this
Chorus
Out in the streets
Places where hungry hearts have nothing to eat
Inside my head
Still I can hear the words she said

I can still hear what she said

been totally caught up with sappy love songs.. AWwwwww...

=)

♥ jacq

ME

JACQUELINE NG
birthday: 6th September!!
was from Anglican High, Victoria JC, NUS...
newly graduated...
in SATS


Quote of the week:
Challenges often make us realize that we are stronger than we think. -chelle thompson


I am who You say I am

A happy me is when I am surrounded by my family and close friends, doing things that i love!
trying to always be happy and cheerful...
despite the circumstances though at times i can be sad like mad.
currently trying to get to know myself better.
Oone thing for sure that i know, i love shopping and it's proven to be therapeutic!
loves challenges.. they make me think.
love a good bicker here and there. they make me think too!
also love the sun loads! anything outdoor works for me... though i still prefer blading to cycling or running.

MY NEVER ENDING WANTS


New Clothes! Jackets, tops, jeans
BAGS

Get a job that i like
strengthen my friendships
exercise!! so need it...

ipod video!
PSP? thinks hard.



CHANNELS OF LOVE





-SHOPPPPING HEAVEN-






-jas-
-ally-
-pamela-
-Nic-
-Ben-





THE PAST

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
October 2007
November 2007


SAY