<body> <body>

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 @2:18 PM

Who am I?
That the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt.
Who am I?
That the bright and morning star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart.
Not because of who I am
But because of what you've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who you are.
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still you hear me when I'm calling
Lord, you catch me when I'm falling
And you've told me who I am
I am yours
I am yours.
Who am I?
That the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
And watch me rise again
Who am I?
That the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me.
Whom shall I fear?Whom shall I fear?
Cause I am yours.I am yours.
you were my strength when i couldn't carry on
you gave me hope when i despaired
through the pain, you showed your grace
and through the tears, i learnt your love
now i've found my way
lead me on
all through the way

♥ jacq

ME

JACQUELINE NG
birthday: 6th September!!
was from Anglican High, Victoria JC, NUS...
newly graduated...
in SATS


Quote of the week:
Challenges often make us realize that we are stronger than we think. -chelle thompson


I am who You say I am

A happy me is when I am surrounded by my family and close friends, doing things that i love!
trying to always be happy and cheerful...
despite the circumstances though at times i can be sad like mad.
currently trying to get to know myself better.
Oone thing for sure that i know, i love shopping and it's proven to be therapeutic!
loves challenges.. they make me think.
love a good bicker here and there. they make me think too!
also love the sun loads! anything outdoor works for me... though i still prefer blading to cycling or running.

MY NEVER ENDING WANTS


New Clothes! Jackets, tops, jeans
BAGS

Get a job that i like
strengthen my friendships
exercise!! so need it...

ipod video!
PSP? thinks hard.



CHANNELS OF LOVE





-SHOPPPPING HEAVEN-






-jas-
-ally-
-pamela-
-Nic-
-Ben-





THE PAST

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
October 2007
November 2007


SAY