Monday, October 01, 2007 @8:00 PM
hmm... let's see...
it's been only 2 days since i've been back and I've found myself wishing I was back in nepal..random thoughts of nepal have found themselves flashing across my head and how i wish i can simply teleport myself back there.
the trip had indeed done me loads of good... the high mountains.. the beautiful scenery... the wonderful companionship... though at this current stage, i'm content to be back, eating daal bhat and saying nemaste. hah. is it tt obvious that any and every single thought that i am capable of thinking is of nepal???!! sheesh.
looking back, God has indeed been good to me... this well-intended break was really to slow myself down, get back to God... find myself.. and to plan ahead... to what i truly want to do...
not that i have all the answers... but i'm finding my way around.. and am glad to be moving forward..
I have been so swamped with work and ministry that I have simply neglected myself.. and the desire to simply rest have been so forcefully suppressed that I had thought that I could manage without it.. though in reality, the fatigue had been setting in. this holiday had showed me that i had indeed been mentally and physically drained.. and am i just glad that I took the break!
Nepal is simply full of natural and beautiful landscapes... the tall mountains.. the meandering rivers... the endless blue sky... there's just something about being in nature, in the very centre of God's creation.. and be simply awed by the very wonders of His works. Indeed, the song in my head simply sings of His majesty and all i can do is to stand in awe and be swept off my feet at the very wonder of God. The stars in the skies never fail to remind me of God's wonderful presence.. and the arrangement of the clouds never cease to amaze me of God's creativity.. everyday, i am constantly being reminded of God's presence and am content to just bask in Him.
will try to compact the 15 days experience into a few entries.... here goes!!! =D
⥠jacq
ME
JACQUELINE NG
birthday: 6th September!!
was from Anglican High, Victoria JC, NUS...
newly graduated...
in SATS
Quote of the week:
Challenges often make us realize that we are stronger than we think. -chelle thompson
I am who You say I am
A happy me is when I am surrounded by my family and close friends, doing things that i love!
trying to always be happy and cheerful...
despite the circumstances though at times i can be sad like mad.
currently trying to get to know myself better.
Oone thing for sure that i know, i love shopping and it's proven to be therapeutic!
loves challenges.. they make me think.
love a good bicker here and there. they make me think too!
also love the sun loads! anything outdoor works for me... though i still prefer blading to cycling or running.
MY NEVER ENDING WANTS
THE PAST
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
October 2007
November 2007
SAY